Saturday, February 7, 2009

38/365


Today was a GORGEOUS day outside, I decided to take the kids outside to run around and play outside for a bit. After some playing, I ended up spending 3 hours cleaning out our garage. The whole goal with cleaning the garage was to try and get it to the point where we could fit our 2nd car in there. One would think after 3 hours of cleaning, the car would fit. Unfortunately, my Tahoe is WAY TOO BIG and takes up too much of the garage space. Well, that and with all of our shelving, gardening tools and freezers, there is just not room for a 2nd car. Oh well, I tried, but hey, at least I have a clean garage and it gave the kids a chance to run around and play!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! I haven't gotten to the other side of my garage yet! Too bad the other car didn't fit.

    ReplyDelete